[24hoursupport] Re: mouse clicking noise

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 14:58:44 -0800

// modpost 3E4665B8:540.1:ubhefhccbeg

Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 09:30:28 -0500
To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: David Matthew Wood <dmwood78@xxxxxxx>

Why do you record it from the speaker?  Doesn't your minidisc
recorder have a line input?

Anyway, like I said, you can turn that off in the Sounds and
Multimedia control panel.
_________________________________
>Yes!  I'm talking about the one from the computer speaker.  In
>class, it's also the noise that profs use to wake up sleeping
>students.  I record from the speaker to my minidisc, but I'd like to
>do work on the computer.  That clicking noise always interferes.  If
>anyone knows how to turn it off, that would be great!  Thank you!
>

>_________________
>Lene Pagsuguiron
>msanthropickat

****EDITED ****
24HourSupport Message Trimming Rules
1/ All footers/signatures from previous messages must be trimmed out,
    including any tag lines, anti-virus notices, or other signature material

2/ You should trim out any other quoted material that is not relevant to
    your response.
3/ If you fail to trim your message, the message may be rejected and
    you will receive a request to trim and re-send it.
See; http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/trimming.html

    Mike moderator 24hoursupport

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at