[24hoursupport] Re: mouse clicking noise

  • From: Lene Pagsuguiron <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 05:55:30 -0800 (PST)

Yes!  I'm talking about the one from the computer speaker.  In class, it's also
the noise that profs use to wake up sleeping students.  I record from the
speaker to my minidisc, but I'd like to do work on the computer.  That clicking
noise always interferes.  If anyone knows how to turn it off, that would be
great!  Thank you!

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at