[24hoursupport] Re: more help needed??

  • From: Joe Parker <joe.parker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 00:04:19 -0400

I'm not convinced Ebay would be the best place for something like this. If
you can replace it yourself, I'd say just get the cheapest one on sale at
your local Best Buy this week. Or go to www.pricewatch.com and get ~20G for
$50.  You can still buy 4.3G hard drives but the 20s aren't that much more
expensive.

You didn't say anything about the trouble you're having, but let me add
that you may need a copy of Windows (or something) to install as well. In
fact, whatever you _think_ may be wrong may be solved by simply formatting
the drive and installing a fresh copy of Windows.

>ok I'm on a tight computer budget , but need to keep
>mine goin till next June, I thik Ireally need a new
>hard drive, so I went to to eBay , there were like
>3,000 listed Help?? I have  HP Pavilion (6343) it has
>a Seagate IDE 4.3 hard drive, ?? what can I use??

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at