[24hoursupport] Re: modem question

  • From: "Jim Harris" <hhlake@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 07:36:41 -0500

For older computers, that is 133 and 166 and  such, I get the best results
with external modems. If I must use internal modems I have the best luck
with ISA modems. There are a bunch of PCI cards out there that are bad when
they come out of the box. I realize that I am living in the dark ages but
"poor people have poor ways" and I have to go with what works. Good luck to
all.  Jim Harris