[24hoursupport] Re: missing mscoree.dll

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:22:48 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I've heard this said. My OS crashes regularly, and NSW is always rescuing
it by correcting wierd file misplacements. Someone once told me that there is
another company that sells a similar product to maintain Win98/XP/etcetera, and
is said to be much better, but I think it was in the $50 range and I couldn't
afford it at the time, and now I can't remember what it was or find my notes on
it.

You wrote;

I hate to put a damper on your project, but my long
experience with Norton/Symantec and NSW...is TERRIBLE software!
                  William B. Lurie