[24hoursupport] Re: missing cd players

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:18:53 -0800 (PST)

 Thank you S= pider, I printed this out.
BTW, Ron's wedding photos brought tears to my eyes.

Way to go, Ron + Bridget!!!

--- "Spider spider1-at-tampabay.rr.com |24hoursupport@freelists.= org|" <...>

From: "Spider spider1-at-tampabay.rr.com |2= 4hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|"
<...>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:01:40= -0500
To: ........................
Subject: [24hoursupport] Re: miss= ing cd players

You can always try a registry cleaner like EZ Cl= eaner at
http://www.toniarts.com/. Or you can try searching the registr= y for both
products after uninstalling. The assumption is that any reg = entries left
over after uninstall can be safely deleted. Caution though= , this can be a
dangerous activity. Muck around with the registry at yo= ur own risk. I'd
recommend you back it up before doing so.

S= pider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.= com/

http://erablog.net/blogs/Spider1/

-----Original Mess= age-----
From: "Spider spider1-at-tampabay.rr.com |24hoursuppor=3D t=
@freelists.org|"
<...>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 07:05:48 -0500T=3D o: ........................
Subject: [24hoursupport] Re: missing c= d play=3D ers

I think you are going to need to do a manual unins= tall of b=3D oth Nero
andEZ
CD Creator to clean it out of the registry.= I suspect E=3D Z CD creator did
not automatically remove everything and= something is ha=3D nging around in
there stopping it from working. Chec= k the websites of b=3D oth pieces of
software and search their support a= re to see if they have =3D manual
uninstall
instructions.
If things w= orked just before your uninsta=3D ll of EZ software and have
not
worked = since, then your issue points much=3D more towards software then it
does= hardware. I have not read back in t=3D his to see what your OS is, but
ifyou are using Windows XP you could ma=3D ke this a lot easier by using S=
ystem
Restore if you have a restore point=3D dated prior to your first u= ninstall
of
EZ and install of Nero.

http://spider1.b=3D logspot.com/

http://e= rablog.net/blogs/Spider1/