[24hoursupport] Re: missing cd players

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 05:48:50 -0800 (PST)

 Thanks. So = far no luck finding uninstall instructions on the Internet.
= --- "Spider spider1-at-tampabay.rr.com |24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|" <.=

From: "Spider spider1-at-tampabay.rr.com |24hoursuppor= t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|"
<...>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 07:05:48 -0500
T= o: ........................
Subject: [24hoursupport] Re: missing cd play= ers

I think you are going to need to do a manual uninstall of b= oth Nero and EZ
CD Creator to clean it out of the registry. I suspect E= Z CD creator did
not
automatically remove everything and something is ha= nging around in there
stopping it from working. Check the websites of b= oth pieces of software
and
search their support are to see if they have = manual uninstall
instructions.
If things worked just before your uninsta= ll of EZ software and have not
worked since, then your issue points much= more towards software then it
does
hardware. I have not read back in t= his to see what your OS is, but if you
are using Windows XP you could ma= ke this a lot easier by using System
Restore if you have a restore point= dated prior to your first uninstall of
EZ and install of Nero.

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.b= logspot.com/