[24hoursupport] missing cd players

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 30 Oct 2004 06:01:27 -0000

in my other pc, both of my cd players suddenly appear on boot, but not in My
Computer in Desktop. When I try to click on Nero, the message says: "The
Win-ASPI file '?.?' can't be found. Check for correct Windows ASPI Manager
installation of your SCSI-Host Adapter Software. Error 16: No adapters."

This pc has no SCSI stuff in in that I know of. I don't now what the ASPI file
is all about.

The cd players were visible in My Computer before, but then I ran a HD backup
in which I had to push the HD out and in several times past several cables.
Could it be a loose or damaged cable like an IDE cable? The fittings all seem
tight.