[24hoursupport] Re: lost folder

  • From: "John Doe" <JohnDoe4u2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 07:22:34 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 1:09 AM
Subject: [24hoursupport] Re: lost folder

> >using a program called "Dbxtract" you can reclaim single mails quickly
and
> >easily.
>

> You could learn to give links or locations of utility programs you refer
> to, since without knowing where to find "Dbxtract" your advice can't help
> anyone.
>
> Did I trim your original message well enough for you though?

well garsh ron, I mean like how many resources on the web are there anyway?
do you know how to use a search engine?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&q=dbxtract
695 hits.
http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=dbxtract&hc=0&hs=0
20 hits
Can't you do your own dirty work? You expect everyone to do it all for you?

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at