[24hoursupport] Re: logging off

  • From: GaryLetC@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 22:08:08 EST

In a message dated 2/26/05 3:25:22 PM Central Standard Time,
0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I have AVG too, and twice in the last four days or so I've had the
 computer shut down instantaneously. Like 'blink' it's black and
 restarting. No power outages, no fuses blown or trip breakers
 thrown. I didn't touch anything. Just 'blink' it's gone and
 restarting. >>

I also use AVG (version 7). I have been using it for about 2 weeks,
now, without any problems. Used version 6 for a long time before
that with no problems.
Gary
--
** Remove this line and everything below when replying **

please see http://www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport