[24hoursupport] Re: logging off

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:55:04 -0500

I do not use AVG so I can't say for sure, but it could be that they put out
a bad updated that is causing PC's to reboot.  I've seen it happen before
with other AV software.  If that is the case, they usually find out about it
pretty quickly and get a new update out.

Spider

http://spiderathome.blogspot.com/

http://spider1.blogspot.com/