[24hoursupport] logging off

  • From: "Elizabeth" <ehar1948@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:56:00 +1000

Hi Guys,
I have just had a very weird thing happen. My computer logged off and shut down
by itself!!
My immediate thought was a virus, but AVG tells me I have no virus and so I
went to trend.com and did an online scan and still no sign of virus. A hacker
maybe???
Any other ideas please?
Thanks
Liz
-- Type: text/plain
-- Desc: "AVG certification"

--
** Remove this line and everything below when replying **

please see http://www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport