[24hoursupport] Re: keeping address in address bar

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 02:50:14 -0600

>Ok, I am sure this is a very easy one, but how do you make the URL stay in
>the address bar. Mine now shows the URL a few seconds, then goes to blank.

Hello Debbie,

I've never heard of this problem before, so it isn't an easy one for me :)

The closest problem I can think of is that sometimes when I enter a URL and=
 then scroll with the mouse wheel when the page appears it causes problems=
 in the address bar because it still has the focus and the scrolling is=
 going on there instead of in the window.

Maybe someone else here can help us understand this. What browser are you=
 using?

Ron

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/