[24hoursupport] Re: isp

  • From: "William B. Lurie" <billurie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 15:17:22 -0500

GaryLetC@xxxxxxx wrote:

>In a message dated 12/4/04 11:34:35 AM Central Standard Time,
>billurie@xxxxxxxx writes:
>
><< www.juno.com
>
> offers free e-mail and free Internet access, with a generous number
> of free hours per month.  >>
>
>    Not sure Juno Internet access is free (it didn't use to be), but
>if not, it is priced very attractively. Note that Juno is informing its
>email customers, that they will have to check their email from a web
>site, in the near future, rather than checking it directly, as in the past.
>Gary
>For a web-based membership management utility and information on list
>policies, please see http://nibec.com/24hoursupport/

>"unsubscribe" (without quotes) in the subject.

Gary, I just went to my JUNO e-mail link for the first time
in a month. I saw a bunch of yack there about  December 1,
and what they're changing.......but it didn't affect me at all.
I still got the 15 messages, including 7 from Juno
telling me all about it, time and time again.

Still free, including Web access, as far as I can make out.

--
                   William B. Lurie