[24hoursupport] Re: isp

  • From: "William B. Lurie" <billurie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 12:09:28 -0500

0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Our local isp is increasing its rates and there is no known alternative isp in
>our area. I could use my dial-around at onesuite.com at 2.9 cents per minute
>as  a stop-gap alternative to at least check my emails, but only if I can find
>a good alternative isp.
>
>Would anyone know of a good cheap or free isp I could use in conjunction with
>my dial-around to do this? Long as I can figure out how to do it, I can call
>anywhere doing this.
>
>Oe6
>
>PS - the local library wants $1 per visit plus printout or diskette fees, and
>no uploading is allowed, so it's not a very good alternative.

Gosh, I have no idea where you are, but it seems to me that

www.juno.com

offers free e-mail and free Internet access, with a generous number
of free hours per month. Beyond the free amount, their monthly
rate is very low.  And they have many many access numbers all over.

Or do I not understand the problem?

--
                   William B. Lurie