[24hoursupport] isp

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 4 Dec 2004 12:21:20 -0000

Our local isp is increasing its rates and there is no known alternative isp in
our area. I could use my dial-around at onesuite.com at 2.9 cents per minute as
 a stop-gap alternative to at least check my emails, but only if I can find a
good alternative isp.

Would anyone know of a good cheap or free isp I could use in conjunction with
my dial-around to do this? Long as I can figure out how to do it, I can call
anywhere doing this.

Oe6

PS - the local library wants $1 per visit plus printout or diskette fees, and
no uploading is allowed, so it's not a very good alternative.