[24hoursupport] Re: isp

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 20:14:48 -0800 (PST)

 I read all your replies and thank you for your suggestions. We are a
captivemarket with only one isp (unless you go with satellite for mega $'s
per month and then why would I be complaining?). We may try to just pay the
extra extortion money and cut back on something else. But if worse comes to
worse, perhaps I can buckle down to something like juno and use a dial
aroundlike onesuite.com at 2.9 cents per minute for minimal email and web
access. That would only be cheap compared to what we'll be paying when the
new rate increase goes into effect. I had hoped that after all these years
since the first isp came to town, that rates would slowly drop, or that
otherisp's would eventually move into the neighborhood. Instead, we get
this.If anyone ever hears of a free or dirt-cheap dial-around or satellite
isp, do please post the information here. Thank you.