[24hoursupport] Re: isp

  • From: Ray <Ray2047@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 20:07:07 -0600

I use access4free.com for backup. The first 10 hours per
month are free. After that it's $1.00/hr up to a max of
$10/month. They are a national ISP. Another cheap national
ISP is access4less.com at $6.95/month. The nice thing
about both of these is that unlike ISP's like Juno you can
do a manual DUN so no ISP garbage software on your
computer and they will work with any OS. Try
http://www.freedomlist.com/ for even more ten dollar and
under ISPs. There's even a forum to ask about various ISPs.