[24hoursupport] Re: inetinfo.exe

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:57:38 -0500 (EST)

I did a Google search on "inetinfo.exe CPU" (without the quotes) and found
this article from Microsoft.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;291248

Fuzzy
--
"Why can't they have gay people in the army?  Personally, I think they
are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, 'Who'd you call a