[24hoursupport] inetinfo.exe

  • From: "ywguo" <ywguo527@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:38:37 +0800

Hello, Everyone,

I installed Windows2000 Server with SP4 and Exchange 2000 server with SP3 on my
computer. It works well for almost one month.

But 3 weeks ago a process named inetinfo.exe consumes almost 100% CPU resource.
I download Windows Tools Package and kill inetinfo.exe. However, a new
inetinfo.exe comes out imediately after I kill the present inetinfo.exe process.

Who has a solution?

Thanks

Yawei Guo