[24hoursupport] import address book Netscape 4.5 > 6.2

  • From: George <gn052@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 05:36:05 -0400

Old machine (Windows 95) had Netscape 4.5x and new one (WindowsXP)  has
Netscape v6.2

Address book file in v4.5 is file called pab.na2.  No such file exists
in 6.2. I saved  pab.na2 to floppy & put it in
Netscape folder in new machine but when address book is opened in new
machine it is empty..  Apparently
 v 6 either can't find pab.na2  or it uses something else instead of
pab.na2 for address book...what is my solution, please?

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at