[24hoursupport] Re: i need help!

  • From: "M.Thakur" <dnb_mthakur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:17:44 +0530

Corrupting signature files after you have made them was most often by kak
virus. So you can dl fixkak file from symantec download site to correct your
problem.

If you have not made the signatures then the way to go about it is
Tools>Options>Signatures>New and either choose the box to fill in details or
else choose a file on  your PC to go out as a  signature.
Good luck
M. Thakur