[24hoursupport] Re: how can i?

  • From: bls <brenna_99_ca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 11:24:11 -0700 (PDT)

Please remember to edit any replies you send to the list whenever possible.
Christy,

I've actually received a few blank posts in the past
few weeks and after last night's episode with the
attachments, I was starting to wonder if those were
stripped virus e-mails.  Now I know what happened.
Thanks for clarifying.:)

Brenna

--- Christy <snowz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And this is how a post comes across when its Not
> sent
> in Plain text!    Please resubmit your post (this
> one) in Plain text removing any HTML/stationary
> and/or attachments (including Vcards).   For Future
> posts send in Plain text originally and they will
> get
> to the list (as a post with your text!) sooner.
>
> Our apologies to our readers for what appears to
> have
> been a blank post (at least it was here)
>
> Christy
> 24hoursupport moderator

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at