[24hoursupport] Re: how can i?

  • From: "Christy" <snowz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 06:58:01 -0400

And this is how a post comes across when its Not sent
in Plain text!    Please resubmit your post (this
one) in Plain text removing any HTML/stationary
and/or attachments (including Vcards).   For Future
posts send in Plain text originally and they will get
to the list (as a post with your text!) sooner.

Our apologies to our readers for what appears to have
been a blank post (at least it was here)

Christy
24hoursupport moderator

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at