[24hoursupport] Re: hit counters

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:17:37 -0800 (PST)

 NetStat http://www.statcounter.com/ seems to be what I might be looking
for.Thanks.
--- "Fuzzy Logic fuzzymo-at-gmail.com |24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|" <...>
wrote:

From: "Fuzzy Logic fuzzymo-at-gmail.com |24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|" <...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:09:25 -0500
To: ........................
Subject: [24hoursupport] Re: hit counters

Depends a lot on how the website is hosted. You could just embed the
part that triggers the update to the count, but not actually display
the information on the page.

Fuzzy
--
"Men may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do."
*Lewis Cass {1782-1866 American Politician}

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Does anyone know where or how I can get or set up a hit counter that only
shows to me but not to the public? A low-scoring hit counter may discourage
people from coming back, but I'd still want to know how many are actually
visiting.
For a web-based membership management utility and information on list