[24hoursupport] Re: history-web bug?

  • From: gimpy <gimpy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 21:26:24 -0400

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the reply. I usually surf with all java turned
off, this seems to stop pop-ups. When researching cars,
I had to turn on java to get some pages to load, all the
pages I saw had to do with cars, there were no pages that
only had to do with ads, interest, insurance etc.,
This is my first time to use I E Explorer, just getting
used to it.

BTW, My newer computer broke. When I get it fixed, I will
be back to using Mandrake, Was using Mandrake 8.1, Anyone
have any comments about 8.1, 8.2, 9.0, 9.1???
I usually only use the computer for plain text mail, listen
to 1 radio show, and do research when I want to learn about
a something.
Thanks again,
gimpy