[24hoursupport] Re: help with outlook express:

  • From: bls <brenna_99_ca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 09:29:52 -0700 (PDT)

Have you tried running the IE repair tool?  I don't
know what OS you are using, but I have Windows 98SE.
The repair tool here can be found by going to
Start-Programs-Accessories-System Tools-System
Information-Tools-Internet Explorer Repair Tool.
That, and if that doesn't work, running System File
Checker (go through the same up to Tools, and select
System File Checker) and scandisk would be what I
would try first.

Did you just do any IE updates recently, by any
chance?

Brenna

--- blseguin <blseguin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hello! I am having a problem with my outlook express
> as it will not open any documents with a url
> address...
> I have to copy the address and paste it into my
> browser before it opens and
> I can read it...please advise me...thanks...I am
> running win me...

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at