[24hoursupport] Re: help with outlook express:

  • From: "samyci" <samyci@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 02:29:09 +0200

         i can tell u about my own experience .

  it happened to me that in OE5.5 i clicked on a URL  in an email , and the
url would  not open in browser like it should be.

  it happened also that the 1-st URL opens ok , but when i am in another
email and again click an URL , it would not open.

  what i did is to disable the antivirus program and/or the ZoneAlarm, to
close the OE , and to reboot. after some times it came back to work ok .

  and also not to have   many programs running at the same time.

samy