[24hoursupport] Re: help with outlook express:

  • From: "Bobbie" <bobbiet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 18:19:52 -0400

Hi~~

I, too, have OE with Win ME and the same thing happened to me.....what I did
was to "restore" back to an earlier date and that worked for me.  You might
want to try that before you do anything more drastic.
If you're like me, you know where to find that, but, just in
case....start.....programs.....accessories....system tools.....system
restore......then do "quick restore".

Hope this helps,
Bobbie

  hello! I am having a problem with my outlook express
  as it will not open any documents with a url address...
  I have to copy the address and paste it into my browser before it opens and
  I can read it...please advise me...thanks...I am running win me...
  blseguin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at