[24hoursupport] Re: help "with microsoft outlook"

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 07:05:40 -0400

There is no such program as Outlook Express 2002.  There is however one
called Outlook 2002.  This is not free software.  It can be purchased as
a stand alone product or it comes bundled as part of Microsoft Office.
You would need Office XP for that version of Outlook.  The most current
version of Outlook Express is version 6 which you can obtain for free by
upgrading your Internet Explorer from Version 5 to Version 6.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1