[24hoursupport] Re: gator

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 17:16:00 -0500

Gator is.  And it is insidious.  Bad thing is that many of these programs
are as well - especially if they are free.  I don't like them and don't use
them.  I write the info I want to remember either to a database or notepad
file and then zip it up with a secure password.  Not state-of-the-art
security, but it serves the purpose and would be difficult to casually
find.

On 5/13/2003 at 12:03 AM a whisper was heard, and the one known as steve
matlin was rumoured to have uttered....

          |  I read someplace that Gator was spyware. Is that
          |  true?
          |  If so, is there a similar program? (for the same price -
free).

          |   STEVE MATLIN    TELE-310-275-6038         FAX--775-255-5313
          |
          |   GET PAID TO READ E-MAIL. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
          |  http://www.publifacil.com/members/?id=5776713

the subject.