[24hoursupport] Re: folder options? -- DISPLAY

  • From: GaryLetC@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:14:53 EDT

In a message dated 7/9/03 11:24:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
cornyb@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< To change your Display

 1.    On a vacant part of your desktop (Not on an Icon)
 2.    RIGHT MOUSE Click
 3.    Left Click on PROPERTIES
 4.    Left Click on the SETTINGS Tab
 5.    Move the SLIDER until it shows 800 by 600 pixels
 6.    To the Right of the Slider change the Colour to 16 Million or at the
very least 256. >>

    No dice. Whatever is preventing the Display icon from showing
in the control panel, is also preventing *any* results when I click
on properties at the Desktop. It's as if I never clicked on properties.
It's not a matter of knowing how, it's a malfunction. Gary