[24hoursupport] flash.ocx security vulnerability

  • From: bls <brenna_99_ca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,24hoursupport <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,hackfix-virushelp <hackfix-virushelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:20:29 -0700 (PDT)

I was finding that I was getting invalid page faults
occasionally when signing out of yahoo sites re the
flash.ocx.  So I did a google search on this file and
I happened to come up with this link, which I thought
might be of interest to some of you.

http://www.securitytracker.com/alerts/2002/May/1004214.html

Hopefully updating this to the current version will
fix my Macromedia flash, but even if it does snarl up
on me from time to time in the future, I'm glad I
found out about the vulnerability, anyway.

Brenna

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at