[24hoursupport] failed to send email using SMTP

  • From: "Guo Yawei" <ywguo527@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 22:50:37 +0800

Hi,

I used exchange 2000 as email server. In last week, it failed to send email
using SMTP. The error information is "out of memory". However, POP3 works
well. In addition, web-based email works well.

Who can tell me the reason why it fails? Thanks

Yawei Guo
Shanghai MicroScience IC Co., Ltd.
Shanghai, P.R.China
MSN: ywguo527@xxxxxxxxxxx