[24hoursupport] Re: error messages on 4.3 gig WD

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzymo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:08:40 -0400

A FAT error usually means a corrupted filesystem due to some program
messing it up. I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to do. What
is currently on these disks that you wish to keep/save?

Fuzzy
--
"Men may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do."
*Lewis Cass {1782-1866 American Politician}