[24hoursupport] Re: emails showing up blank....

  • From: "SuzyQ" <s.mcclain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:28:57 -0400

First -- thanks for such a speedy reply! ;-)
Second -- I probably should have changed the subject header on this message,
but didn't as my problem was also concerning messages sent to a Yahoo! group.

I'm really glad to get this info.  Not real sure it answers my problem as the
messages I get back say that my posts were undeliverable to Yahoo! and it
includes any text I wrote in the initial message. minus the attachments of
course. Some of the posts which weren't supposed to have been posted did make
it to the group, but most have not shown up in the archive list at Yahoo! yet.

So, what you are saying is that these messages from 'postmaster' -- even though
they say nothing about my computer being infected & just that my post was
undeliverable -- could in fact be messages sent out by someone else's computer
which does have the virus?  Did I understand this correctly?

Thanks, again!  Although I'm mainly a lurker here, I have learned a great deal
from the group and appreciate everyone of you that help the rest of us out in
our confusion.
;-)

SuzyQ