[24hoursupport] emails bouncing

  • From: "Jerry" <postcards1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 21:48:21 -0500

Why are emails going to a friend of mine being returned when other people are
having no problem emailing her.  She has 2 other mail boxes at msn and they
also bounce.   I am having no problem emailing others.   Here is the message I
am getting:

Subject:  Mail delivery failed; returning message to sender

Text:  This message was created automatically by mail delivery software (Exim).

  cruisenon50@xxxxxxx
    retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period