[24hoursupport] Re: email question

  • From: Ron Allen <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lynda <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:54:55 -0500

Hello Lynda,

Its pretty obvious, but I'll say it anyway :) Something has changed,
either at your end or your sister's. If no one else has complained, my
guess would be it's at your sister's end. Usually there's a setting
for email somewhere that lets the user set the line width. It's called
word wrap or line length or similar to that usually. A generally good
setting is about 70 characters.

HTH,