[24hoursupport] Re: eBay

  • From: Ray <Ray2047@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:58:32 -0600

My credit card company has a "Virtual Credit Card Feature". It gives me
a one time number that I can set restrictions on including how many
times it can be used, who can use it, and maximum charge.

It is actually probably safer to use a credit card on line with a known
reputable merchant because your credit card will almost never be seen by
a real person and is stored in a secured data base. In a store or
restaurant at least one person always sees it and who knows what evil
lurks in their mind. <G>