[24hoursupport] Re: dvd vs cd

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:13:02 -0700 (PDT)

My pc is a P2 350 which I'm told is not powerful enough for a dvd burner.

The best cd burner offer I've found so far for my pc is the Lite-On one at
mrtechus.com. They promise free shipping but checkout wanted to tack on nine
bucks for that, so I did not get it yet but left them a mssg to call me so I
can get it with the free shipping.

Or do you know of a dvd burner that will work with my pc?

--- "Mike mikebike-at-telus.net |24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|"
<kmxzi0gm4f0t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I recommend the DVDrw over a CDrw then use the money you save to get DVD
burning software.
I think you can get a new DRDRW\CDRW\ multi format for around $120
Most come with burning software bundled with them.