[24hoursupport] Re: doubles

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:35:05 -0600

Hello Tina,

I'm sorry,  I am a moderator on the sister list but I don't have an answer=
 for this sort of thing happening there either. For whatever it's worth, it=
 hasn't happened to me, and this is the first I've heard of it.

I am trying to investigate what could be causing the problem on this list=
 for at least one member. Since the problem here seems to be limited to one=
 member, I expect that its at their ISP or their computer, and I or=
 FreeLists can do very little directly to help, but I am looking into it.

On 01/31/2003 at 11:57 AM cfunk wrote:

>I am wondering, too, if anyone can answer another question about
>doubles.. I
>have noticed that there are times that a single post is sent in to
>yahoogroups, and comes out as a double post. This has happened to me
>before,
>too.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at