[24hoursupport] Re: doubles

  • From: "cfunk" <cfunk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:57:37 -0600

I am wondering, too, if anyone can answer another question about doubles.. I
have noticed that there are times that a single post is sent in to
yahoogroups, and comes out as a double post. This has happened to me before,
too. I had checked my 'sent' box to see if I sent it twice, and I did not..
but it was posted twice in yahoogroups. This is not something that happens
all the time, just occasionally, and not only with my posts. I find it
happens more with larger files..  any answers?
                                                 Thanks!!  Tina

---

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/