[24hoursupport] Re: doc folder

  • From: "Jerry" <postcards1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:09:58 -0400

I am dragging and dropping the doc folder in Windows Explorer - trying to
drop it in the M drive - a cdrw that is formatted.  The error messge is "You
cannot move or copy this item to this location.  Do you want to create a
shortcut to the item instead?"

I am working with Windows ME.  The cdrw was formatted using  Easy CD Creator
tm 4  "Adaptec"

Jerry A