[24hoursupport] Re: doc folder

  • From: Joe Parker <joe.parker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:58:31 -0400

At 02:46 PM 6/20/2002, you wrote:
>Hi - I tried to copy my doc folder to a cdrw and it wouldn't take it.  How
>do I make a copy of my doc folder

1) Zip it up using your favorite zip utility (way too much wasted space if
you don't).
2) Use your favorite cdr burning program to burn it as a data disk.
Presumably your burner came with such a program; Nero and Roxio EZCD are
popular.

This is the _only_ method that will allow you to transfer the files to any
other machine without installing special intrusive software on it.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at