[24hoursupport] Re: (deleting /Refreshing) Windows Media Playlist

  • From: "Christian" <christian1956@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:12:46 -0400

Thanks Spider
I did  select from the left frame "all audio "which open in the rigth frame all
my musics then I had selected all in there and choosed from the rigth click
option "delete from Media library"
then I started  a fresh new list :-)
Thanks again
I have noticed after a search that in
C:\WINDOWS\All users\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Index
the two following files as been modified
wmplibrary_v_0_12.lrd
wmplibrary_v_0_12.db
 I wondering if I could have deleted them safely and Wmedia would have done a
new one empty ???
-Christian