[24hoursupport] Re: copying cd

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 09:11:34 -0500

I have found (for myself, anyway) that for the cd to play on
all of my players, it has to be recorded in mp3. Realone or
any other type of file will only work on certain things I
have.
hope this helps,
Doug

--
Doug Keller          "Learn from the mistakes of others,
Wis-Kel Electronics   because you won't live long enough