[24hoursupport] conflict

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 12 Jul 2004 13:16:38 -0000

I think my pc has an internal conflict causing it to freeze up, especially in
Open Office or Netscape email, but also other times.

It may be from trying to install an old Tekram Technology Ltd. SCSI controller
card, which had to install in DOS, and had no uninstall feature. Would this
have left changes in BIOS after I removed it again?

There was a boot up mssg at Desktop about system resources being tied up in
some kind of very wrong configuration, and to do something, possibly delete or
reconfigure. But the message is gone, so I'm not sure how to track down the
problem.

How do I boot up line by line? Bootup mssgs flash on/off too fast to read, and
I noticed the word 'conflict'. Booting slower may give a report of any conflict.