[24hoursupport] cd rom error message, in dos

  • From: "Peggie" <dallaspeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24hoursupport@Freelists. Org" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:42:00 -0800

Okay, I got the drivers installed. Took a couple of steps, but I finally
succeeded. But now I get error messages when I try to use the cd rom. When I
disable the hard drive, the cd rom drive works. I need them both to work

CDR103: CDROM not High Sierra or ISO-9660 format reading drive D

CDR101: Not ready reading drive D
Thanks for all the help.
Peggie

System:
DOS

Computer:
COMPAQ
PROLINEA MT 4/33S
80486
28.0MB RAM
CD ROM
Acer 685A 043

I hope all this information helps you to help me solve my problem. Thanks
again for all your help.

Peggie

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at