[24hoursupport] bulk saving email

  • From: Frank <gn052@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:33:30 -0400

when I save several messages at the same time in a folder on my archive
hard drive using Netscape 4 there is no problem...unable to do that with
Netscape 6.  My v6 allows saving only single messages in folders external
to Netscape folder..When I attempt bulk saving on another drive the save as
screen which shows where you can save does not appear...any solution to this?

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at