[24hoursupport] Re: browser settings for various browsers

  • From: Ray <Ray2047@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 19:41:15 -0500

Out of curiosity I checked the page in Opera and it does
work in Opera. It also worked first try in IE. In Mozilla
the homepage displayed but I got server error messages
when trying links.

I ran it through an online validator and only came up with
a few errors. All related to frames. It might not be that
hard for him to change.

The errors were:

(http://watson.addy.com/)

line #9: unknown attribute "FRAMESPACING" for element
<FRAMESET>.
line #9: unknown attribute "BORDER" for element <FRAMESET>.
line #9: unknown attribute "FRAMEBORDER" for element
<FRAMESET>.
line #10: unknown attribute "TARGET" for element <FRAME>.

I'm a bit puzzled why any of those would cause the problem
but I'm no HTML expert.